Welcome to Grief Healing with Sharon!
My name is Sharon Brubaker, and I am a Grief Specialist for women who are processing the pain of grief.
I am so glad you are here. Below you’ll find a free resource to help you get started on your healing journey. The Griever’s Guide is an invaluable resource for anyone who has experienced the death of a loved one.
This free eBook will help you to understanding what true grief is, so that your healing process can begin!
Mom, “I lost Austin”, was all I heard from my 17-year-old daughter Brittani. She was screaming into the phone. I was sitting at a realtor’s open house with my husband Tony. To this day, I am sure she does not know that she used the words “I lost”. I tell you I could hear the fear in her voice so clearly. “Mom, I am so scared. I don’t know what to do”. At this point my knees buckled and I was on the floor. The tiny voice inside of my head kept repeating, keep your voice strong. Don’t let her know that you are scared.
Austin, my 10-year-old nephew. He had an energy that could vibrate the room he entered, and it made you smile when you were around him!
Get the Free Grievers Guide
- The guide is an easy-to-understand definition of grief for the pain in your heart.
- The misguided misinformation from well-meaning family and friends that we believe might be creating more pain in your heart
- What are triggers and how do they affect your healing
- How to help your children with grief and loss
- What is true healing
- Sharon knows this pain. She was looking for this type of help when her loss occurred.
Interested in speaking to Sharon?
Sign up for a Free Grief Discovery Session today.*
*This session can take place via zoom or by phone.