Online Grief Program
GRIEF CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The grief that comes with any emotional loss can be overwhelming and can be very isolating. Often people find that those they normally count on for emotional support are at a total loss when it comes to offering real and significant assistance. They will often give you rational reasons why you should not feel bad, but that seldom helps. Grief is emotional and not logical! You are suffering from a broken heart, not a broken head! The fact that you are seeking help in dealing with this emotional pain is not a sign of weakness, but rather a recognition on your part that you are interested in taking recovery action!
The Online Format is a powerful, dynamic, sensible and accessible program that is genuinely for anyone willing to take the necessary actions to help themselves. Healing Starts with the Heart is the foremost authority on the topic of grief. The Healing Starts with the Heart Online Grief Program isn’t theory; it’s proven effective for any type of loss one may experience in life.
This format is designed for those who prefer to do the work from the comfort of their own home or prefer working on-line, as opposed to in-person. This format will allow you privacy in discussing your emotional pain with Erica or Sharon; we have used these same new tools to deal with our own broken hearts.
- Healing Starts with the Heart – Discovery Program will meet once a week online.
- Healing Starts with the Heart – Online grief program is done with the Zoom Format. If you do not already have Zoom downloaded, we will send you the invite prior to your first meeting.
- This program will run for a total of 8 consecutive weeks.
- Each class can have a maximum of 4 students.
- This is not a drop-in, drop out therapy group.
- You will have to commit to attending all classes.
- Each class session will run from 1 – 2 hours depending on how much grief is processed.
- You will have weekly homework assignments (heart work) to complete each week prior to class start.
- These weekly sessions will not be recorded.
- Your instructor depending on when you start the program will either be Erica or Sharon (not both).
- If you cannot make your week session you will have to let your instructor know 72 hours in advance or a missed session fee of $197.00 will be charged to the card you have on file.
- The price for the Online Grief Program is $1,198. A deposit of $599 is due at time of booking your online program and the balance of $599 will be charged to your card on file around 3 weeks into class.